UT300-ku band 0.3m Helicopter/UAV/Airborne Satellite Communication
UT300 uses two axial stabilized tracking mode, built in GNSS/INS altitude measurement fusion system, therefore to make sure the Aviation Satellite antenna is always pointing at the satellite in the movement.
Flight safety, weather, and communications are critical for small aircraft to keep them safe and operational. SATPRO
service meets the need for secure, reliable, and affordable data and voice connectivity during all phases of flight.
1) Automatically collect and output carrier position and attitude information
2) Storage of more than 10 satellite position parameter
3) Terminal One-key start, antenna tracking the satellite automatically
4) Polarization direction automatically adjust
5) Power-down memory and protection
6) Device detection and status checking
7) Power-on self test and fault alarming
8) Realize Tx/Rx communication.Light weight, small volume.
Helicopter, civil aircraft, and other airplanes.
2 axis stable tracking
Panel waveguide horn array
Carrier Motion Range
Initial Acquisition ime
block time≤10min,acquisition immediately；
INS measurement and signal tracking
DC 18～32V standard power consumption（BUC excluded）