In the complex marine environment, weather, sea conditions, temperature, humidity, salt spray, the relative position for antenna and the satellite will make the VSAT communication more difficult. The Marine Satellite System is designed for such harsh environment.
Marine Satellite System takes a series of brand new technology and solutions such as innovate four axis tracking structures, conical scan peak tracking technology, narrow bandwidth satellite beacon identify technology, high accuracy GNSS/INS fusion attitude course measurement technology, flexible antenna remote monitoring technology, cross sea seamless auto satellite bandwidth switch technology, 100Hz ship attitude, navigator data real time output, and high transparent wave radome.
1) Automatically collect and output carrier position and attitude information
2) Storage of more than 10 satellite position parameter
3) Terminal One-key start, antenna tracking the satellite automatically
4) Polarization direction automatically adjust
5) Power-down memory and protection
6) Device detection and status checking
7) Power-on self test and fault alarming
Container vessel, dry bulk vessel, cruise ships, LPG/LNG, chemical vessel, multi-purpose ship, roll-on ship, oil tanker, Marine engineering vessel.
3 axis stable and 4 axis tracking
Carrier Motion Range
Antenna Motion Range
Initial Acquisition time
block time≤60s,acquisition immediately；
DC24V standard power consumption 150W